Menu & wines revealed for The Last Supper tasting
Thursday 10th of May
7pm @ hangingditch
£27.50 + booking fee
Join us for an evening of bread & wine with award winning bakers Lovingly Artisan. Masters of sourdough and lovers of gastronomy; the creative souls behind this Northern based bakery come to hangingditch where we have paired five wineswith five delectable breads. Here is what you can expect...
1. Sourdough baguette, smoked salt and butter served with
Feudi di San Gregorio sparkling Greco.
2. Spiced apple sourdough and camembert served with
an oaked Chardonnay.
3. Five grain baguette, pâté, cornichons and flat leaf
parsley served with a delicious light Pinot Noir.
(vegetarian tickets available)
4. Kalamata olive sourdough with tapenade, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and basil served with Domaine Jeanne Prestige Rouge.
5. Walnut sourdough, whipped Roquefort, fig relish and grated walnut served with a Tawny Port.
Don't miss this chance to meet baker Aidan Monks and
sample some delicious bread and wine!
>> hit the button below to book <<